How can you get to the Holiday Inn City Center Hotel?
From the Tucson International Airport (TUS)
- pick up the Holiday Inn City Center phone at the hotel board or call the hotel at local number 624-8711 and ask for pickup by the hotel shuttle bus
- Arizona Stagecoach, 520-889-1000 (www.arizonastagecoach.com), is a private firm that specializes in airport transportation, if that is your preference
- there are usually several available taxicabs at the airport.
The Holiday Inn City Center is located ¼ mile east of the Congress Street exit on Interstate 10. Free parking for hotel guests. Thrifty Rent-a-Car has an office in the Holiday Inn and allows car dropoff and pickup at the hotel, so you might be able to save a day's rental over an airport rental car.
From the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) (often a cheaper airfare, but about 100 miles north of Tucson)
- Reserve space on the Tucson-Phoenix Shuttle (tell them you are with the NSS conference and you should get a fare of $10 one-way), 1-800-572-4418, and get off at the University of Arizona stop (about a two-hour ride from Phoenix). Call the hotel at 624-8711 and ask for pickup by the hotel shuttle bus.
Tucson Taxicab Companies
- Allstate Cab Co.: 798-1111 (advertises that it accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards)
- Yellow Cab: 624-6611